2005 In Review
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?Nope - I usually don't make them, hate being mad at myself when I don't keep them
2. Who kissed you at midnight?My Hubby - it was a good one too. ;)
3. Did it snow where you live?No, but we were still excited from it snowing on X-mas eve, cause it never sonws in Houston - hello it was like 75 today
4. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No, I am a crowd hater - so even if I could I would probably only do it once
5. Big January Events:Umm - can't think of anything
1. Who was your valentine? Chrissy-poo
2. What did your valentine get you?A super cute pink watch - that I never wear - I'm so bad.
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? Yes and candy too. Gotta share the love.
1. Are you Irish? Like one 8th
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day? You betta believe it - I work around abunch that will
pinch for sure
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day? Movies with hubby.
4. Big March Events:We went to Flatstock. WooHoo - like best place to by freakin amazing art for the best prices ever. Then the worst thing happened - my grandma died.
1. Do you like the rain? I like splashin in puddles.
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year? Told hubby I was preggo - he didn't think it was funny.
3. Big April Events:None really.
1. What's your favorite kind of flower? Lily of the Nile.
2. Do you like the spring? Yes, laying in the grass and picking shapes out of the clouds with joey is the best.
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring..." a chance for great photos of Joey-girl playing in the rain.
4. What would you think of as a spring color? light yellow
5. Big May Events:Chris turned 28 - We went to Cali to lay grandma to rest. As part of her final wishes we took J-Girl to Disneyland. Her final gift.
1. What year did you graduate from school? nineteen ninty six
2. Did you go on any vacations last June? nope
3. Big June Events:I turned 27 and Chris and I hit 5 years.
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?Fireworks at my uncles new house.
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month? Nope
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?nope - just tried to stay cool
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?watching j-monkey play in her sand box
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer? some
4. Did you go to the beach a lot? once
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?Nope
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?I had one each year
3. Did you like fall better than summer?Yes if we ever got a fall
1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever? Pebbles
2. What's your favorite candy? any candy will do
3. What did you dress up like this year? Felt to fat to dress up this year.
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving? Dad's
2. Do you like stuffing? The best
3. What are you thankful for? Every little bit of my life, and all the things and people in it.
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? Yes several times
3. Do you like cold weather? YES YES YES
4. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10? I can't. To many extrems happened this year to give it a solid rating of any kind. There is no average this year.
Big December Events: Not really.