Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy trees

Ok so I got 2 pages finished. I am super happy with them. The are my effer dare and one inspired by a pic on here. I will post them this afternoon. I have some more started, and I get to scrap more tonight. Oh Yeah! I love scrappin. Don't you! Right now I'm tryin to decide what color of paint to buy for the scrap room. I am goin to do it one of the colors of my cardstock. Thought it was fitting. I am thinking a light aqua blue with yellow or mango colored accents. Doesn't that sound yummy. Our house Is all brown and blue, and I'm feeling the need to make it more light and fresh. So muted pastels are just what I'm looking for. Ok so lets see if I can find some more inspiration. Humm.



You can find this crap at Karma Loop and Gig Posters and PCP Art

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those colors do sound YUMMY!!! I have to paint my scrap room too...White walls are just so BLAH!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

December 31, 2005  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

That does sound delicous. Glad to hear you are going with the fun colors.

Happy new year.

Michelle

December 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home