Monday, November 05, 2007

See - Told Ya

I just have a hard time getting to the internet to post something that takes more that a seconds thought.

Friday, Nov. 2 - I was thankful for movies that make joey laugh. We went and saw Bee Movie. It was great. I love to sit next to her and just listen to her crack up. She has one of the best laughs ever.

Saturday, Nov. 3 - I was thankful for funny art teachers who scream silly things when they draw hair. Joey takes lessons from Mark Kistler (who used to have a show, Commander Mark and the Secret City, on PBS when I was a kid). He is tons of fun and makes us parents draw too. Which I love!!!

Sunday, Nov. 4 - I was thankful for naps. Long naps on the couch with jo-jo nuggled up next to me and paco at our feet. So warm and cozy.


Monday, Nov. 5 - I am thankful for that extra hour we got this weekend. Never to much sleep time for me.

So many things to be thankful for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home