Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas day

A very merry Christmas to all. It has been a great one this year. Strange to feel happy without my mom and grandma around. I know they are watching us and loving us, so that helps. I hope the holidays finds eveyone well and safe. J-Girl had a super Christmas. Got the easy bake oven she has been asking for like non-stop. She can't wait to get home and bake me something. I hope that stuff tastes ok. Cause I will be that one who has to eat all of it. I wasn't able to scrap my page last night, but you know its on tonight! I also have all day tomorrow to scrap. Fun, fun, fun. So lets see what I can come up with today. I know I've got some crap in here somewhere. He he he!

you can find all this crap at Gig Posters

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristal said...

Merry Christmas to you too!! Just found your link from 2peas- very interesting blog name but I LIKE IT!!! Love the inspirations!! Keep 'em coming~Ciao for now.

December 26, 2005  
Blogger Barb said...

Great title, Reagan. It makes me giggle! Have fun with the Easy Bake oven. I had my own when I was a little girl and survived many batches of brownies baked with a light bulb.
Barb, Pea-u-tiful CJ

December 26, 2005  
Blogger justem said...

Love the title :) My husband thinks it's great, too!! Love all your inspiration! Especially those socks in the first post ;)

December 26, 2005  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Laughing too hard at your title, I think it is perfect. Love your fashion inspiration and can't wait to see more! Angie from the CJ!

December 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home