Monday, December 26, 2005

Waiting

Ok - so waiting sucks. Like super duper sucks. I have to wait for my hubby to dump the pics of of our memory card so i can take a pic of my layout and post it. I had fun working on it last night. I used the colors from the very first shirt I posted and made a layout I am super happy with. Its simple but I like it. I will add it to this post tomorrow. And then more scrappin - WooHoo! Oh also be warned I added some links to artists I dig (will be adding more soon). I have... lets say a warped sense of beauty in art - so don't be shocked. Some of the stuff I like pushes the boundries for others a little too far. Just a heads up.

1 Comments:

Blogger corinne5 said...

thanks for the cool links, lol I can see why some of them are to heavy for others! but i love it!

corinnexxx

December 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home