Saturday, December 24, 2005

First Post

So normally I am on 2peas, and there are all these great people who inspire me. Now I think it is time to start inspiring my self. I love the fashion file challenge idea, but I'm not usually into the fashions that are used. So I made a decision.... I need a place to put stuff that does inspire me, gets me thinking. So this is it - {Putting the Crap in Scrapbooking} . Here you will find all my inspriational "crap". If you have decided to pop by because of the name I hope my junk inspires you in some way too. If you know of any cool sites that I might find inspiration on please leave a comment and let me know. I will try to post the pages that my "crap" has inspired. Right now I am working on my me book, even though there is a ton of pages of my daughter I should be doing. So here is my first load of crap.

these products are from Karma Loop

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

oooh love that shirt with the face! That rocks. I have a folder on my computer under My Images titled Scrap Inspiration that I bookmark things I see on websites and such. I love looking at everything you've found! TFS

January 08, 2006  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

p.s.- I don't have any specific sites, but I'm going to share some images like you did here so look for it on my blog w/in the next week! xo

January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home