Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Cookies cookies cookies

Mimz really does make the very best cookies - Mel and I are like crackheads when the cookies come out. We can't stop eating them. We love them so much we even got some for christmas. LOVE THOSE FREAKIN COOKIES. And yes I was yelling, because I need another fix. These pics are more from our gift exchange. I love thse damn cookis so much that after that cookie was in her nose I still thought - No don't break off the end and throw it away - such a waste. Yucky, and yet still so tempting. - Silly me. Thats Mimz and Mel in the first pic, and then just Mel. Love this pic of Mel. I know it isn't great - blurry and all - but I've got great plans for it.

4 Comments:

Blogger missquiss said...

mmmm cookies! I made some this year and ruined about half of them - they stuck to the stupid sheet. Those look better than mine.
Thanks for the Peanut Praise! Love all the inspiring images you've posted on your blog so far. You have a great eye for cool looking stuff!

December 28, 2005  
Blogger Kat said...

mmmmm i loooove cookies! i was so sad that i never found the time to make some this season, : ( that pic is so cute of your friend! so scrappable! : ) oh, and i looooove that layout you did earlier.......

December 28, 2005  
Blogger Levi said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

December 29, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want sum-a-doze cookies!! LOL! Too much fun!

P.S. I love your humor!

Toni

December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home