Thursday, July 27, 2006
Monday, July 24, 2006
I now find myself thinking that this world would be a much better place if things were decided by mothers. If the government had to go to a council of mothers before making war of any sort. If when innocent children were killed it was the mothers they had to answer to. I have to believe the world would be a better place. I mean what mother could look at another mother and tell her that the children in her country are less important, and that if they happen to accidentally be injured in attacks its ok. NONE! No mother could say that to another.
Even now I am bothered by that little girls cry. I am caught imagining it is my darling Joey instead of some stranger. What would I do? What would you do?
The Right or Bottom Right
Friday, July 21, 2006
Have a great weekend - hope you get lots of scrappin done!
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Things you might not know about me - from Robin
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1- Toni and Guy
2- Sally's Beauty Supply
3- Working for my dad
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1- Fight Club
3- Ever After
4- Really any good movie - I'm a movie lover
Four places you have lived:
1- Houston, TX
2- Largo, FL
3- Athens, Greece (over a month counts as living right??)
4- no 4 for me
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1- Project Runway
3- America's Next Top Model
4- The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Four places you have been on vacation:
1- Greece (several different parts)
4- A cruise - can't remember where we went
Four websites you visit daily:
1- Yahoo - for my mail
2- Two Peas In A Bucket
4- The sites linked on my blog
1- Asian of any sort
3- Bread and Cheese
4- Anything homemade
Four places you would rather be right now:
2- Taking photos
3- Paris with Mel
Did somebody say paint???
Ok here they are
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow
Several of the lovely ladies from the village are leaving for CHA this week. I am so excited to see what wonderful things they come back with. I really really adore those ladies - they lift me up, and encourage me. I think that is one of the reasons I don't mind the 30 to 50 minute drive to The Village. I know when I get there they will be there too. They are a wonderful addition to my scrappin family.
CHA - so dreamy. I get goosebumps just thinking about what it would be like to go. So many wonderful things to see. Tons of NEW stuff - I'm such a sucker for new stuff.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Tagged by Robin
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Saturday - we went to see Click
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes - very much
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey or Honey Ham
WITH YOU? Depends on what day I met myself
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Scrapbooks and this blog are my journal
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope - not while my daughter is still living in my house
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? None
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Kinda
16. SHOE SIZE? 9.5 or 10 - depends on the shoe
17. RED OR PINK? Pink
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I am fatter than I'd like to be
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Tan skirt - tan knit shoes
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Wings from Wingstop
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Dissociatives
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Seafoam Green
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Citrus
26. TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mimerz
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE
ATTRACTED TO? Mouth
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Coke
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Swimming
31. MY EYE COLOR? Brown
32. HAT SIZE? Same as my husbands - I steal his hats
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No - Glasses all the way baby
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Not very picky
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary Movies
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Pirates
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
39. HUGS OR KISSES? I like the moment a hug turns into a kiss
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Mimerz cookies
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who cares
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Redwall
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?? Some Company's logo that I have doodled all over
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Sex and the City
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My music always sounds pretty good, and Joey - in a good mood
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
If you read this consider yourself TAGGED.
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
If you get a chance you should go check out their kits - they are awesome.
I am so behind in putting my layouts up - I will have to do that tonight sometime. But before that I get to go finish the mural I started on Natalie's daughter - Kayla's wall. It is coming along very well. It has 4 little flowers - and some butterflies. I will post photos as soon as I am done.
This is Natalie -
She is awesome. I love this photo of her.
She makes me laugh - a lot, and somehow she always knows the movies and stuff that I refference in my jokes - which is awesome. I am so glad Mimi knew her - so that I get to know her.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
I mean - how could you not be in love?????