Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I am addicted to several things . Scrapbooking - I guess that goes without saying. Sodas - so sweet and yummy. It is a little known fact that I am also addicted to make-up. I LOVE it so so very much. I mean so much. The reason it isn't well known is becaue I don't it all the time. I would like to, but usually I am in too big of a hurry to put it on. I also go through phases where I feel like being girly all the time. Other times - not so much. What make-up do I love? So many things - almost every single thing at sephora. I could spend hours in there, and do every now and then. Why might someone love make-up so much??? Hello - all the colors, and a lot of it comes in awesome packaging.
Like....
I mean - how could you not be in love?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home