Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wow!!!

Ok I entered the "Soak up the Summer" contest at the One Page at a Time site, and I got Honorable Mention. That is just awesome. I just was not expecting that at all. So EXCITED!
If you get a chance you should go check out their kits - they are awesome.

I am so behind in putting my layouts up - I will have to do that tonight sometime. But before that I get to go finish the mural I started on Natalie's daughter - Kayla's wall. It is coming along very well. It has 4 little flowers - and some butterflies. I will post photos as soon as I am done.
This is Natalie -

She is awesome. I love this photo of her.
She makes me laugh - a lot, and somehow she always knows the movies and stuff that I refference in my jokes - which is awesome. I am so glad Mimi knew her - so that I get to know her.

2 Comments:

Blogger mimi said...

oh wow. that is a cool picture. now I see why you wanted to scrap it so much.

July 12, 2006  
Blogger mimi said...

by the way..I want you to teach me how to make one of these blogs

July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home