Thursday, July 20, 2006

Things you might not know about me - from Robin

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1- Toni and Guy
2- Sally's Beauty Supply
3- Working for my dad

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1- Fight Club
2- Momento
3- Ever After
4- Really any good movie - I'm a movie lover

Four places you have lived:
1- Houston, TX
2- Largo, FL
3- Athens, Greece (over a month counts as living right??)
4- no 4 for me


Four TV shows you love to watch:
1- Project Runway
2- LOST
3- America's Next Top Model
4- The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Four places you have been on vacation:
1- Greece (several different parts)
2- California
3- Florida
4- A cruise - can't remember where we went

Four websites you visit daily:
1- Yahoo - for my mail
2- Two Peas In A Bucket
3- Ebay
4- The sites linked on my blog

Four of my your favorite foods:
1- Asian of any sort
2- Cookies
3- Bread and Cheese
4- Anything homemade

Four places you would rather be right now:
1- Scrapbooking
2- Taking photos
3- Paris with Mel
4- Italy



1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Hey you - I love your blog. It's nice to see what you've been up to since we live so far away now. The boys miss you and Joey.

Oh, I hope you don't mind, but I added you to my blogroll.

July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home