Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow

That seems to be my attitude towards scanning my layouts in. I have quite a few - and I love each one of them. So why don't I just do it and post them??? I'm LAZY. I like to sleep and do other things. But I will get to them - in the next day or two. No really I will. Really.
Several of the lovely ladies from the village are leaving for CHA this week. I am so excited to see what wonderful things they come back with. I really really adore those ladies - they lift me up, and encourage me. I think that is one of the reasons I don't mind the 30 to 50 minute drive to The Village. I know when I get there they will be there too. They are a wonderful addition to my scrappin family.
CHA - so dreamy. I get goosebumps just thinking about what it would be like to go. So many wonderful things to see. Tons of NEW stuff - I'm such a sucker for new stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home