Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hello again

Well long time no ..... ok that was about to be way to corny! Thanks to a connection that is now working just fine - I am back. It has been freakin forever since i have posted. Sorry about that.
So lets play a little catch up.
HOF - didn't happen, but how many people win something that big the very first time they go for it. I will be entering it again next year. Cause it puts your butt in over drive to get stuff done.
Flatstock - we bought too much to post all of it. I think we came home with something like 30-ish posters. There were stilll more I wanted to buy, a lot more. I am in love with all the stuff from push me pull you. It was beautiful stuff. I will take pics of what I got - or nab it off sites to put up.
I have been doing as much scrappin as possible - so not 1 page a day. I will post some of my new stuff this weekend.

Here is just a little bit of what we bought....



































Also please pray for my friends April and Tim and their 2 wonderful boys. That they are safe and recieving the stuff they need.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you realize the eleanor prints, the burlesque fs8, and tons of our growing collection are destined for the walls at my new office.

May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home