Friday, February 10, 2006

5 Questions 2-10-06

Lets do this....


1 - Your name, why do you have it? Its Reagan. My mom was going to name me Raven, but when I came out with light hair she changed her mind.
2 - What did you want to be when you grew up? A pilot, or an artist, or a vet.
3 - What is your favorite body part(on you)?my eyes
4 - What kind of paintings do you like?all kinds, but I love ones that are twisted or distorted somehow
5 - If you weren't ______ ( a mom, married, etc..) you would be? Several possible options - Dead, a hairdresser, in the Air Force, a world traveler

6 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

yay! i can add these to my "to-do" ones. fun stuff. too funny about your name.....

February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great questions. Thanks for putting them out there.

February 10, 2006  
Blogger Becky said...

Fun!! Thanks for sharing!!

February 10, 2006  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

Love those answers. I like Raven would have been cool name!

Michelle

February 11, 2006  
Blogger Aimeslee Winans said...

Love your blog's name...I'm saving this challenge to my Later file, it's good! Thanks!

xoxoxo,
Aimes

February 11, 2006  
Blogger justem said...

great questions :) I'll probablyg get to them tomorrow!

February 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home