Tuesday, March 07, 2006

HOF

HOF*HOF*HOF*HOF*HOF*HOF*HOF*HOF*HOF
that is all I can freakin think about. I mean when exactly do we find out? Who will call? Will I even get a call? I feel silly even hoping I am going to be getting a call, but wouldn't it be wonderful. I am so in agony! Only like 5 more days until Monday ( hey they could start making calls on Monday right?) Breathe breathe breathe. Man I need like a sedative or something. Do you ever get to a point of anticipation where you physically feel like you are going to EXPLODE? Well, I am right there. Doom is imminent. I can't think about it anymore, not thinking about.... still not thinking about it.



Oh, and hello - only 8 more days until FLATSTOCK.

5 Comments:

Blogger angieoh! said...

Be strong! I know they would be lucky to have you... good luck!

March 07, 2006  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

LOL. Don't stress over it. Good luck!!!

Michelle

March 08, 2006  
Blogger Barb said...

Hey, girl. Glad to have you back. When you get your call, you'd better scream loud enough for us to hear you way up in WI!

March 08, 2006  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

Update your blog, update your blog.

Sending you update vibe. lol

I've been checking everyday girl.

Michelle

March 17, 2006  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Hey what did you buy at flatstock?? We are dying to hear after all that buildup!

March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home