Monday, March 06, 2006

Hello again.

Hi all - I'm back and better than ever. Thanks for wondering where I was. I am so behind on my one page a day - that I have been making two or three pages a day. So much fun. I so love scrappin. I'll post some of my new stuff later this week. For Right now I just wanted to say Hi, and leave you with some crap ;)
















This is some stuff from Strawberryluna. Love her posters. I get to see her stuff in person, and buy some peices at Flatstock. Thats right baby - only 9 days left. I can't wait.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

those are sooo cute! love them!
glad you're back and feeling better : )

March 06, 2006  
Blogger justem said...

Yea! Glad to see you're back :)

March 06, 2006  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

those are adorable!!!

March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home