Friday, October 13, 2006

The Bam Pop

I am sure you have seen other post about this crazy rockin new product line. Well, I've got to tell you its all true. The paper is amazing. It looks good on the site, but it looks amazing in person. I love the fun designs, and I can't wait to see what they do next. Here are 2 layouts I've done using the wonderful stuff they make - please forgive the terrible scans (thank you hubby) - I plan to do some more at my crop tonight. I'm very excited to use their awesome patterned paper. WooHoo!!!!

Go check them out!!!! *** BAM POP ***

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love them, great stuff as always

October 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I tried to email you a while back. I was beginning to wonder why you haven't written back...but now I see you've been super busy! Email me your address so I can mail you my extra pic of me and you at cku!

October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home