Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hello Baby!!!!

Man its been too long. Seems like so many things have happened in the last 2 weeks or so. So Mel, Mimi, and I are going to CKU Houston - so excited. We found 7 other lovely ladies to form a dorm with. We sent in our Cheer/ Song - and after giving up hope that we were going to be one of the 3 dorms to perform we got an email. And that wonderful little email said that we in fact were one of the 3 groups picked to shake our groove thang. I'm not going to give away what we are doing - or how cute we'll look(if you ignore the part about me being fat). But if you are going and you are there on Thursday please make some noise when you hear them say Scrappin 2 the 80's - cause thats us. I have so much more to get done and only 2 days - Yikes!!!!

Oh and I went to my very first design team meeting. So fun - love the stuff I got to work with. I already have 2 things done with it. I'll see if I can photograph them tonight.

Oh and my daughter is in school, Pre-K to be exact. Man that sounds so strange. She loves it. Eats up every second of it. And that makes my heart simle. To see that she has a thirst for knowledge and social interaction. I love love love that.

Ok so thats all I've got for the moment - I won't be away so long next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

so, i don't know you (obviously)... i was randomly brousing blogs and i LOVED your page. being a fellow scrapbooker, (which i have termed "paper crafter") i appreciated a few of your posts and think your work on this design team sounds EXCITING!!! Excellent...
love the crap vs. scrapbooking thing to... classic and something i shall never forget. :)
(enjoy pre-k... from here on out it goes so quickly!)

September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home