Monday, September 18, 2006

CKU and Elsie Rocks

So I was a little worried - what would it be like, is it worth the money, will I learn anything, is it worth the money, will I have fun - silly me. I not only had fun, but I had a blast. I don't think I have had this much fun since I was a teenager. Not only did I have fun, but I more than got my money's worth out of it. I was also worried about my dormies - would we get along, would they like us, would they think we were crazy - again silly me. Not only did I like them, I loved them. I feel like we really connected. They were wonderful, outgoing, funny, and well just rockin. We got together - practiced our routine for the cheer contest - and were all fast friends. We had a blast up on stage doing our cheer, which we rocked the hell out of. Oh and we ended up winning the cheer contest. So so so much fun. The classes were awesome - loved the photography ones with Candice Stringham, adored the classes with Elsie F, and cracked during my class with Donna Downey. I loved all of the classed, but these 3 made it for me. The women at CKU are amazing. I love everything that they do. Overall it was one of the best mini vacations of my lil life so far. If you get a chance to go to a CKU - GO!!!!!!!
I will post pics, and layouts soon.

ps - go check out who's on elsie's blog. hehehe!

4 Comments:

Blogger juliegirl said...

hey reag,i happen to have found you on elsies blog with your pic and said hey i know her ive sat next to her at sbv during all night crops ,and jill and i kept running into you and your friend at cku ,congrats on you'alls wins and see ya around the village congrats on the DT there also ,they needed something better going on .look at you layouts they ROCK love the style

September 18, 2006  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

Saw your pic & it looks like a blast! So glad to hear it was worth the $ & all. I have to attend next year!

September 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl! i was just working on my little cku tag book and i thought i should send you a quick note. i hope all is well with you. i'm hoping to make a trip out to mo. city to visit my grandparents and to spend $$$ at the village. maybe we can meet up for a crop sometime soon???

October 08, 2006  
Blogger mimi said...

um hellooo... some of us are waiting on another entry to your blog!!! it's been weeks!! what is going on!!

October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home