Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's Official

I am on a Design Team. My scrappy home away from home - The Scrapbook Village - invited me to be on their design team. I mean how much more awesome does it get than that!!!!!!! If you ever find yourself in Houston make sure you go check out the Village. The ladies there are so nice. I mean very helpful and just wonderful. The store is awesome. It is full of tons of goodies - I really think they have the best selection of scrappy stuff in town. Which is even more awesome for me - cause I am on my favorite scrap stores design team. Whooo Hoooo!!!! Our first meeting is September 10th - I am so freakin excited. I want set up a little photo shoot - hope the other design team ladies are cool with that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

CONGRATS! :)

August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats :o)

August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!

September 04, 2006  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

I wish so badly I was going to CKU this year, but alas, I did not have the $ to enroll this year. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next year. What will you & your friends be doing? Take lots of pics so I can live vicariously though you! :)

September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home