Thursday, August 24, 2006

I go through phases

I guess everyone does. But mine have to do with people who inspire me. Not that I ever stop being inspired by the people I was once fully and totally in love with (creatively speaking). I just find a new person to be inspired by. It keeps my artistic perspective fresh - cause that sounds better than I am shallow and need something new. Anyways - right now I am totally in love with Kristina Contes. I adore her style. Kind of funky, very Green, great journaling, it all feels very architectural, yet a little deconstructed. What ever it is I love it. She does her thing and it is amazing. I have to say though, for me she is not a new love - but tried and true. She is a constant source of inspiration. She is an EFFER, and if you have read any of my blog then you know I am all about those ladies. Amazing doesn't even begin to describe them. It was the EFFERS that helped me to get in touch with my "inner artist" - to not be afraid - to be REAL. Although now I think they are just called THE DARES. They changed my scrapbooking forever. I don't think I could say enough wonderful things about them. But back on subject - Mrs. Contes. Go see her blog - check out her stuff on 2 peas - oh and do the dares (your inner artist will thank you).

2 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

she is one of my scrappin' idols!

August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally know what you mean

August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home