Saturday, August 04, 2007

My secret love

If i could have an addiction, which i can not right now, but if i could it would be vintage stickers. I love love love them. The scratch'n'sniff one especially. Oh, my. Even just thinking about them gets me all giddy and longing. I had a sticker book when I was younger, and it was the source of much love and attention. Oh how i wish i still had it. My faves were the scented reward stickers you got from teachers. Most of them were made by trend. Followed closely by the Mello Smello brand. So so so in love with those. If anyone ever happens to come across these little gems - drop me a line..... i will trade scrappin for these stickers.
here are a few of the ones i had and loved








7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

oh my goodness does that bring me back to childhood! it's so funny the things you miss huh! lol i love those stickers too!

August 13, 2007  
Blogger Tracy said...

oh my gosh! I had some of those very same stickers in my beloved collection, which I am kicking myself for throwing them away about 10 years ago.
loved those scratch 'n sniff!

August 16, 2007  
Blogger tallynt said...

I used to love love love these stickers!!!!

August 17, 2007  
Blogger aggiebonfire00 said...

http://www.target.com/gp/search/601-1166809-2847323?ie=UTF8&search-alias=target&index=target&field-browse=1038576&ref=sr%5Fbx%5F1%5F1&viewID=drill-down&store=&field-keywords=scratch-and-sniff-sticker&page=1



i found these at target. hope all is well with you! long time, no talk.

August 19, 2007  
Blogger Veronica said...

holy smacks!! I had all those at one point..until rotten lil sis stuck them on all the walls...I cried for days. I also had the scratch and sniff pencil collection. Remember those?

August 21, 2007  
Blogger iHanna said...

how strange, I started to sniff in the air when I saw these!!! LOL

August 28, 2007  
Blogger Oregongirl82 said...

Ooooooh! I totally had a collection of scratch 'n' sniff stickers when I was younger too! Some of the very same ones, many as rewards from teachers. I had forgotten about them until I read this blog ... thanks for bringing back that great memory! :)

October 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home