Sunday, August 13, 2006

The New Bohemia line

by My Minds Eye is to DIE for. I mean I am so in love with it its not even funny. I am sure within the next week or so I will own at least one peice of every bit of it. I mean wow! Check it out - I saw it for the first time Friday night and got 4 layouts done with it. So very inspiring.

This one is my very favorite layout I have done in a very long time.

*****This layout is no longer here - I have submitted it. Along with a few others you might see missing. Keep your fingers crossed.*****



Yes there is a part of my journaling missing on the next one (I wasn't sure how to spell a word), but I decided to scan it anyways.


Sorry the black on the layouts might be a little tweaked - dirty scanner.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that new bohemian line does indeed look wonderful.
an aussie friend of mine is in the last scrapper standing comp too and she's also made it to the 2nd round. I hope she can find the time to continue on. her name is vivan bonder and she does wonderful stuff.
i love how you've scrapped the older photos in the post below. i have so many of these and they're not easy to scrap. these are most certainly an inspiration for me in how to do mine.

August 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know! i saw it at CHA! those layouts are gorgeous!

August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home