Thursday, June 29, 2006

Can I just tell you...

That having a company like Basic Grey want one of your layouts for their gallery is an awesome feeling. I mean a freakin super-run around the room, do a few cartwheels, smile so big it hurts, dance down the halls - awesome feeling! I was inspired by Mel's supa starness to send a few layouts to some paper companies - and well there ya go. I got an email this morning from them - then shot right over to the gallery - which is here - and saw my Mel page. Wow! Now that is a great feeling. I hope this is just the start.

2 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

Woohoo! That is fabulous! Congrats :) Your layout is awesome - like all the layouts you do!

June 29, 2006  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

Woohoo! That is fabulous! Congrats :) Your layout is awesome - like all the layouts you do!

June 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home