Thursday, June 22, 2006

Moments

There are moments all the time that make me catch my breath and love my life. I'll be driving, and stop to turn, when I realize what a beautiful day it is. How bright and wonderful all the colors are. How happy my daughter's laughter is in the back seat. Sometimes I am sitting on the couch next to my hubby, when I look over and feel an overwhelming amount of love for him. How he provides for us, loves us, and keeps us safe (and me sane). Last night - really it was early this morning - I startled him in bed and he jumped and let this cute little terrified scream thing. I was laughing so hard I almost peed. Laying there laughing at him so hard the bed was shaking - him half awake and terrified but adorable - I realized that it was one of those moments. I will cherish that moment. I will hold it firm in my memory along with the millions of others. Apart they might just be one tiny bit, some seemingly insignificant piece. Together they are the whole of my happiness. Each one special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home