Friday, May 19, 2006

Happy Freakin Friday!!!!!!!!! and 5 questions.

So glad its Friday - cause that means I'm scrappin at The Village till midnight or later. Love that place - it's my scrappy home away from home. I hope I will be super productive and have lots to post. We'll see.

Now on with the 5 questions:

1) What is your favorite bug? I love little snails
2) What would your comic book hero or super villain name be? Ravenchild, am I good or bad - i haven't decided yet
3) How old were you when you stopped trick or treating? I was 15 or 16
4) Are there any new scrappy products you have fallen in love with? The new KI Memories stuff and Hambly papers
5) Who do you scrap most? Right now me and friends, but I'll switch back to my daughter soon


Have a Wonderful Weekend!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

OMG recently I have discovered just how cute snails are! I love them. And Hambly :)

May 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home