Monday, January 09, 2006

Weekly questions

Ok so I love looking at everyones blog - and now I want all the gals that stop by here to do me a little favor. Each week I am going to post 5 questions - I f you stop by that week please answer the questions on your blog. I will answer them here. That way I kind get to see who drops by, and I get to know a little bit more about you. Fun! Ok here they are

1) What color makes you smile? For me it is yellow - so sunny and bright
2) What is your food related pet peeve (is that how you spell it) ? I hate when people bite on their fork when they take a bite
3) What is your favorite web site (besides 2peas)? Right now www.gigposters.com
4) What did you do on your last date? Went to eat and to see a movie
5) What is your favorite slang word? Mine is Hella!

Can't wait to see your answers

******edited to answer question #4 - which like a dork I forgot to do.******

13 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Cool idea...mine are answered on my blog!

January 09, 2006  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

I'll post the answer on my blog too. Very cool idea.

Michelle

January 10, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

fun fun! i'll do mine soon.......

January 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I am a scrapper too from Singapore and here via Michelle, Burbery girl. You have pretty LOs !

Aida, Aitique Chik

http://www.xanga.com/antique_chik

January 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea! I linked to your blog and answered your questions!!

January 10, 2006  
Blogger mindakms said...

Done. Check it out at http://mindakms.typepad.com

January 10, 2006  
Blogger aday said...

ok, going to answer on my blog and I had you as one of my favorites and hadnt checked SO SORRY

January 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1} What color makes you smile?
Pink

2) What is your food related pet peeve (is that how you spell it) ?

Smacking while chewing or chewing with an open mouth

3) What is your favorite web site (besides 2peas)?

www.dawson-info.com

4) What did you do on your last date?

I didn't know you still could date after marriage. I better alert the hubby.

5) What is your favorite slang word? Nutjob - ex. Tom Cruise is such a nutjob with all his couch jumping lately.

January 12, 2006  
Blogger Jan said...

Adding them to my blog right now!

http://makingscrapbooks.typepad.com

January 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm game!

January 12, 2006  
Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

i played! =)

January 12, 2006  
Blogger Kristal said...

Great idea...so I guess I need to go update the blog huh?? Thanks for the inspiration :0)

January 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I've got a top 10 list on my blog, but I'll answer these 5 on my blog as well.

January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home