Sunday, January 08, 2006

Dozen List - swiped form Toni

Twelve Movies (in no particular order):
1. Fight Club
2. Chronicles of Riddick
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Joy Luck Club
5. Barbarella
6. Mona Lisa Smile
7. Proof
8. Harry Potter Movies
9. The Star Wars Saga
10. Picture of Dorian Grey
11. Finding Neverland
12. Donnie Darkko

Eleven Good Bands/Artists (in no particular order)
1. Tori Amos
2. Madonna
3. The Cure
4. Duran Duran
5. The Beatles
6. Coldplay
7. Smashing Pumpkins
8. Abigail Washburn
9. Cyndi Lauper
10. Fiona Apple
11. Unkle

Ten Things About Me
1. I have a hella sweet tooth.
2. I "happen" upon good photos - or at least it feels that way
3. I would have a house full of pets if hubby would let me - except cats, I'm allergic
4. I love color
5. I'm a lil bit of a tomboy
6. I miss my mother more than anything
7. I love to scrapbook
8. I like to color with my daughter
9. I like to paint, but I'm terrible at it
10. I get super gassy when I eat beans

Nine Good Friends (in no particular order)
1. Chrissy-Poo
2. Mel
3. Mimi
4. Brenna
5. Robin
6. Chirs' former bandmates - too many to name
7. The fab ladies at Scrapbook Village
8. My uncle JP
9. Very best friend is my daughter, the J-Girl

Eight Favorite Foods/Drinks
1. Mom's chicken salad
2. Grandpa Fleener's grilled steak
3. Starbucks White chocolate Moca with extra white chocolate and extra whip - so like candy
4. Skittles - taste the rainbow
5. Mom's homeade Peanut Butter Cookies w/ the kiss in the middle - so Yummy!
6. Dad's famous french toast
7. Anything my Gradma Lee cooked
8. Granma Fleener's biscuts and gravy

Seven Things I Wear Daily
1. Undies
2. Bra
3. Blue Jeans - almost daily
4. Glasses
5. Lipgloss
6. Top (to cover the bra)
7. A smile

Six Things I Hate
1. Pouty Daughters
2. Paper work
3. Mornings
4. Cleaning
5. People who never smile
6. Rude Drivers

Five Things I Do Daily
1. Visit my bathroom
2. Kiss my daughter and say tell her I love her
3. Scrap
4. Get on the internet
5. Sleep next to my hubby

Four Shows I Watch
1. Lost
2. Southpark
3. Will and Grace
4. Simpsons - try to at least

Three Places I've Lived
1. Houston, Texas
2. St. Petersburg, Fl
3. Athens Greece - for a little over a month

Two Things I Want
1. For my scraproom to be finished
2. To get published

One Person I Want to See Right Now
1. My mom

4 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Very cool. I may have to steal this from you!!

January 08, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

how much fun! i might have to steal this too........... yeah, LOST is one of my fav shows ever
been catching up on all your recent posts- some awesome lo's you have created!!!!! (totally sound like yoda there, watched stars wars the other day, sorry )
i'll have to check them out on 2peas and leave you some praise!!! : )

January 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great answers there girlie!!!

January 09, 2006  
Blogger Just Me said...

that took a LOT of time!! i have to stick to short lists!! i beginning to think that i've caught ADD the kids in my daughter's class!! ;-)~

My New Blog!

January 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home