Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Flatstock

I can't wait for Chris and I to go to Flatstock again this year. We have such a good time going and hanging out in Austin (TX ya'll). We always come back with way too many posters! But hey they are such good buys there is no way I wouldn't get a ton. I mean $10 to $40 for limited edition hand screenprinted poster art, and art prints. Plus you are helping support some super cool artists. I would really like to go to Flatstock in Seattle one year. That would be so cool. Well anyways, here is another place that inspires me, Cricket Press. Their stuff is fun and strange. The colors really draw me in. Love their stuff. I have some of their work too. Its so yummy. You really can beat the feel of a hand screenprinted poster. I am too excited to wait.



2 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Oh those are making me jealous. So cool. My favorite is the one on the top right. Maybe there is a store like that around here...I'm off to search!

January 04, 2006  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Those are totally cool! No wonder you have such great inspiration!

January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home