Monday, January 16, 2006

Sickness Sucks!

I hate hate hate being sick. And oh how I wanted to post on Friday the 13th. Damn it! Early Friday I got a headache - from HELL. So to bed for me. Then Saturday seemed fine - went to mels made a rockin cake. But halfway through the cake making I started having super sinus problems. And - well - it all went straight to hell after that. My head was so stopped up that I couldn't breathe. It was so bad Chris woke me up in the middle of the night and said "hey Darth roll over - I can't get any sleep like this." I guess I was breathing a little loud. Medication is making me forget where this was going - SICKNESS SUCKS!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger angieoh! said...

Hang in there, it does suck. At least it is a good excuse for staying home, watching movies and taking really long hot showers!

January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home