Friday, June 08, 2007

My Raunchettes

Who are by no means a poor substitute, will be joining me for some scrappin fun tonight. Which will be a nice distraction from thinking about how my little scrap Betties are doin. What do I have to work on???? I will have to find something...... I will be helping Cristine do her wedding invitations so that should take up a bit of the time.
I think maybe Chrissy felt bad for me. He bought me the Fontwerks Fresh Foliage Acrylic Stamps that I have been wanting for like EVER. So that is making me kind of happy. Well to be truthful very very very happy. Love those freakin stamps. Let me see if I can find a picture.
See, aren't they awesome.
Of recent I have been on a quest. A quest for strange and unusual stamps. I am in love with stamps that can only be found exclusively in kits. I mean in love with them. Its so sad really. Like the girl that is forever in love with the handsome but unattainable gay guy. These stamps are my gay guy. My hope and dream is that Poppy Ink (the kit club who happens to make the objects of my affection) will sell them on their own. One can hope and dream..... right???
My missing convention has helped me decide what next weeks challenge will be. Something we can all relate to.
Now I am going to go and look up stuff I want to do in Austin. Any ideas??? We will be hitting scrap stores, and all the little boutique type places that I can find. Maybe I will come back with a few treasures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These remind me a lot of the http://designfruit.com/jasongaylor/blog/?cat=4 fresh foliage Photoshop brushes. Have a look. You can almost use them as "stamps" by printing them onto your scrapbooking paper or by printing them on a transparency and overlaying them. Just a thought :)

July 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home