Thursday, August 03, 2006

A better day

Scrappin always makes me feel better. I was pretty sick last night, but I managed to scrap a lil bit. I say a lil bit - I got 2 pages done. Not bad for a night of barfing. Oh that was probably too much information. Oh well. I still feel terrible. I think I have lost count of my toilet bowl sessions. I will post my layouts as soon as my mean ol hubby scans them in for me and sends them.

**** photos in the post below are the ones I was talking about ****

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should'nt be down on yourself about your style, I love it. Just yesterday I used your 'She' layout ( with the angel photo) as inspiration for a layout which I've submitted to a magazine. That's how much I loved it.

August 03, 2006  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

I hope you feel better asap. And I'm amazed by your layouts...as usual! Fabulous.

August 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, the magazine did'nt want it so I'm putting that angel lo on my blog as we speak, if you'd like to have a look at what you inspired me to do. Thanks for your comment too:)

August 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How weird is this?! as I was typing the previous comment your e-mail came through!

August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home