Friday, June 16, 2006

Men Women and Children

That is the name of a band I heart! Our friend Nick is in it, but I would love this band even if he wasn't. Last night I got to see them play for the second time. It was amazing. I mean how many times do you go to a show and find yourself dancing and singing along with the music. If you are me - not often. Due to the fact that my husband was in a band and I spent like at least 2 or 3 days of every week at one show or another for like 3 years. So now the fact that I even go means I already love the band, but the fact that I was out in the audience clapping my hands, singing along with the music, dancing, and just having a great time is amazing. I love their CD, but it pales in comparison to seeing them live. If you get a chance check them out. Go by their web site - Check them out on itunes - Go buy their CD - Or check them out on Myspace.
This is what the album looks like

If you see it I suggest you pick it up.

These are the Men of Men Women and Children

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home