Friday, January 20, 2006

5 Questions - week 2

Oh yeah its that time again. Make sure to leave a comment so I can hit up your blog and see your answers. Hummmmm lest see.........

1) Tell me about the best pet you have ever had? It was my ferret Gwen (as in King Arthur). She was so loving and sweet, and playful. But they need a lot of structure and I was a wild teen. I could tell she was depressed. So she went to live with my uncle J.P. - who loved her as much as I did. She passed away, but I still miss her.
2) What is the one place in this world you want to go to more than anywherelse? Back to Greece - I have been missing it a ton recently. It felt like home there.
3) With all the news these days - like from Mr. Osama - Do you feel safe? I feel like I should say no I don't feel safe, but the truth is I go most of my day without thinking about it at all. Is that terrible?
4) Friends (reruns) last night made me wonder this - Is there really such a thing as a "self-less good deed"? - you can elaborate or not. I have been thinking about it, and the only one I can come up with is organ donation. (going on the idea - between Joey and Pheobe - that you can't get happiness from the deed - or it isn't self-less) Because you arn't around to be happy that it is helping someone.
5) What is the one scrappin tool or thing you want, but can never seem to find? Heidi Swapp masks - they are no where to be found around here.

7 Comments:

Blogger aday said...

Check Mine! Doing it now. Thanks again for doing these!!

January 20, 2006  
Blogger Barb said...

Cool. Can't wait to answer, too.

You've been to Greece?! Super-fun.

January 21, 2006  
Blogger justem said...

I did mine! These are so fun...keep them coming :)

January 21, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

ooooh, good call on the organ donation! i was totally racking my brain on that question........ i'll try to do my answers soon!

January 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great questions! Did mine. Keep it up! You are great at these.

January 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found some mask on eBay, let me know if you want the link.

January 22, 2006  
Blogger mindakms said...

mine are answered and up! http://mindakms.typepad.com

January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home