Tuesday, April 17, 2007

zingBoom Baby!!!!!

I love love love these kits. Did you hear me - LOVE THEM! They are full of a wonderful mix of brands, and they have vintage stuff in them. In one of my kits I got a Captain Kangaroo playing card.
Awesomeness!
Plus they each come with an acrylic stamp that is made just for that months kit. They are really nice stamps too. This month I got an adorable deer in one kit, and a beautiful peacock in the other. I am so excited, I can't wait to use them.
Awesomeness again!
They also have a rockin gallery - it is so worth checkin out - even if you are "just looking". The designers use stuff in the most creative way. Very very cool stuff going on over there.
Even more Awesomeness!
They also offer rockin add on kits. Full of stuff I tell you. FULL!!!!!

Its official - I am so an add for zingboom kits. I can't help it I want everyone to get some of their yumminess.

So go check them out HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home